Overview of Keyholding Service
Based between Spalding and Boston, we offer a flexible keyholding service to both businesses and homeowners, costing from as little as £1 a day. With a key holding service you are guaranteed security guards alarm response to any intruder or fire alarm activation.
This means that if your alarm activates whilst your premises or home is unoccupied, say during the night or whilst you are away on holiday, we will promptly respond to any incident.
We have a dedicated fully trained and SIA licensed mobile patrol team who respond to alarm activations. The team operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and so provide peace of mind that someone will always be available to respond to out-of-hour call outs and alarm resets.
With our keyholding service we promise you:
- Peace of mind and no need to worry about covering out-of-hour calls, which will reduce your costs for paying people ‘on call';
- A prompt response from SIA licensed security officers with exceptional training;
- Key management, fully controlled to BS 7984 Keyholding Standards.
Our key holding service is a cost-effective solution where we act as accommodating custodians for your premises.
When we are notified of an alarm activation, or if a call out is requested, our key holders are sent out to your premises to investigate the cause of the alarm triggering. If the breach is considered serious, the nominated emergency contact will be notified for instructions. If the alarm response requires emergency services these will be contacted immediately.
Our response staff receive the best training available and are supported by effective technology. Their performance is thoroughly monitored and their welfare and safety is always accounted for.
Specifications and Compliance
As a fully accredited keyholding company, all of our keyholding services are carried out by fully trained and accredited mobile security guards, in compliance with:
- BS 7499: code of practice for static guarding and mobile patrol.
- BS 7858: code of practice for security screening of personnel employed in a security environment.
- BS 7984: code of practice for keyholding and response services.