Overview of Keyholding Services
Based between Spalding and Boston, we offer a flexible keyholding service to both businesses and homeowners, costing from as little as £1 a day. With a keyholding service you are guaranteed a response to any intruder or fire alarm activation.
This means that if your alarm activates whilst your premises or home is unoccupied, say during the night or whilst you are away on holiday, we will promptly respond to any incident.
We have a dedicated fully trained and SIA licensed mobile patrol team who respond to alarm activations. The team operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and so provide peace of mind that someone will always be available to respond to out-of-hour call outs and alarm resets.
With our keyholding service we promise you:
- Peace of mind and no need to worry about covering out-of-hour calls, which will reduce your costs for paying people ‘on call';
- A prompt response from SIA licensed security officers with exceptional training;
- Key management, fully controlled to BS 7984 Keyholding Standards.
Specifications and Compliance
As a fully accredited keyholding company, all of our keyholding services are carried out by fully trained and accredited mobile security guards, in compliance with:
- BS 7499: code of practice for static guarding and mobile patrol.
- BS 7858: code of practice for security screening of personnel employed in a security environment.
- BS 7984: code of practice for keyholding and response services.