CCTV Camera Systems Overview
With the developments in security technology, CCTV camera systems are now an affordable, effective and highly flexible security solution for businesses, homeowners and those in charge of public safety.
A robust CCTV camera system will provide perimeter security, act as a deterrent against theft and malicious damage and, should an incident unfortunately occur, aid prosecution by providing evidence.
Because one security solution doesn’t fit all, we offer a range of CCTV cameras, from high definition analogue CCTV cameras to the latest IP based digital cameras, to allow us to meet your precise needs. By working with us we will take into consideration:
- Your security needs and priorities – for example, do you require remote monitoring?
- The most efficient location of CCTV cameras to ensure the best possible coverage to meet your security needs.
- The conditions in which the CCTV cameras are to be placed – for example, is there adequate lighting to capture meaningful images?
- The required image storage space.
To support our installations we provide a comprehensive service and maintenance package, backed-up by 24hr emergency engineer support and an optional maintenance package.
Specifications and Compliance
All of our CCTV camera design and installations are fully compliant with:
- BS EN 50132-7 – The British Standard for CCTV surveillance systems for use in security applications.
- BS EN 62676-1-1 - The British Standard on the minimum requirements for a video surveillance system.
- BS EN 62676-4 – The British Standard on requirements for the selection, planning, installation, commissioning, maintaining and testing of CCTV systems.
- NSI NCP104 Standards – The National Security Inspectorate’s Code of Practice for the Design, Installation and Maintenance of CCTV systems.
- Where we provide remote CCTV monitoring we work to BS 8418, the British Standard on the design, installation, commissioning, maintenance, operation and remote monitoring of detector-activated CCTV.