GB Security Group offer standalone and monitored CCTV systems providing both security and management.
CCTV is playing an ever increasing role in crime prevention and prosecution. A standalone CCTV system can be used as an effective deterrent and provides a record of all activities onsite, whereas a fully monitored system can act as an immediate deterrent to crime.
GB Security Group is seen as an expert in the CCTV industry with over 25 years experience in a wide range of CCTV applications. We install a range of CCTV systems for smaller companies right through to multi-national corporations, all of which are custom designed to ensure that they meet the exact requirements of the site.
As we offer a total security service, we can monitor CCTV at our own, fully approved, 24 hour remote video receiving centre and we can also combine it with other services such as Access Control, with our integrated security systems.
As well as security, CCTV has also been used by GB Security Group for the following applications to improve efficiency and allow additional capabilities for our customers:
- Evidential systems for Police
- Interview systems used for vulnerable witness interviews, children, rape victims etc with direct links to courts if required - we have many systems installed in police stations.
- Internal Management
- Production areas and production lines checking machinery for blockages
- Training systems in Doctors surgeries
- Training systems in sports halls, cricket and tennes
We are accredited by the following bodies, giving you additional confidence in our experience and conformance with the standards. Click on each standard for more detail:
Contact us to discuss our cctv systems.