CCTV - System Options
GB Security Group offer FREE SITE SURVEYS to produce a bespoke solution that fully suits your CCTV systems needs.
We offer a wide range of CCTV systems and options including both local and remotely monitored systems.LOCAL CCTV SYSTEMS
Local CCTV Systems are designed for viewing onsite and allow video to be recorded for review at a later stage. The following features are available:
- High resolution analogue & digital cameras
- Fully functional dome cameras
- Digital recording (local & networked)
- Full IP integration
- Remote viewing & management software
- Point of Sale information systems (e.g. Till Interfaces)
GBSG’s remotely monitored CCTV service is a highly effective way of permanently monitoring remote sites without the normal requirements of 24 hour manned cover. Using standard PSTN / ISDN / GSM or broadband telephone lines, GB Security Group monitor live television pictures 24 hours a day.
In its simplest form a CCTV system works in the following order:
- The system is set when the premises is unoccupied.
- The system is activated by movement detectors or other detection devices.
- When activated, the system then transmits the pictures from each camera that has been activated.
- The controller then decides on what course of action is to be taken depending on the instructions agreed with the customer.
Using the latest technology, the monitoring system has sophisticated data compression which allows the first image in any detection to be transmitted with little delay. This also enables the use of telephone lines to provide almost real time viewing and control of cameras. The CCTV systems are fitted, as standard, with the capability to transmit audio which has proved to be a significant deterrent. Audio can be used with an intercom system or load speakers to order potential criminals off of the site. CCTV systems can also be fitted with the capabilities to control relays onsite which can be used to control access by operating security gates and barriers or to control smoke generating machines and sounders.
Contact us today to arrange a free security review