Security Guards are a significant deterrent in protecting both premises and staff
Ensuring the security of your business is essential and a physical presence such as a Security Guard acts as a significant deterrent to protect both premises and staff.
At GB Security Group, we have a unique approach to our manned guarding services, ensuring that we offer the highest quality of service coupled with the benefits of integration with other security systems. We always:
- Look at the security requirements as a whole and look at ways in which we can provide you with a more complete service. We can offer other security services to complement manned guarding such as mobile patrols, monitored CCTV and intruder alarm integration.
- Look at any other additional services that can be integrated into the guards operations to improve the guards output such as reception tasks, post room or concierge services.
With a fully approved 24 hour control centre and mobile patrol service offering immediate backup, we have the best infrastructure to provide a high quality service.
Once GBSG have a complete understanding of your security needs, we will create assignment instructions that form the basis of the services that we offer. Regular reviews of these assignment instructions with our customers allow us to adapt and improve the service to ensure that we are providing an optimum service.
We offer the highest quality of service and based on this WE WILL NOT:
- Provide unlicensed personnel
- Use the cheapest people available to pay lip-service to good practise.
- Operate without clearly agreeing the service we provide.
contact GBSG to discuss our manned guarding services.