Round the clock protection from GB Security Group with our Remotely Monitored CCTV
Monitoring of detector activated CCTV systems has increased the effectiveness of CCTV. A monitored CCTV system allows action to be taken whenever a site alarm is activated. This could be by using intercoms to warn potential criminals away from the premises or alerting the police of criminal behaviour.
Additional functions can be provided that further extend the capabilities of the system by integrating CCTV monitoring with other security systems such as remote access control. A monitoring station can also offer additional services such as check calls and lone worker monitoring.
GB Security Group has a 24 hour, fully approved, remote video receiving centre and we also have the flexibility to offer innovative services that provide the optimum solution for any site. We are able to offer a range of interactive monitoring services including:
- Remote operation of barriers, kerbs and gates
- Entry to buildings
- Operation of smoke machines
- Interactive monitoring within the retail sector
- Interactive monitoring with secure sites using manned guarding
- Remote operation of weighbridges
- Remote operation of purpose built display boards providing information such as directions or traffic information.
- Scheduled arming and disarming of systems including zoning.
GBSG are accredited to the following bodies, giving you additional confidence in our experience and our conformance to industry standards. Click on each standard for more detail:
Contact us to discuss our monitoring & barrier solutions.