We are looking to recruit a Service Manager. The role is based in Donington, Lincolnshire.
Main Job Purpose
Provide an excellent customer experience by ensuring efficiency in all aspects of engineer work planning, scheduling and delivery. Managing an extended team to co-ordinate installations, maintenance appointments and callouts, and ensure resources are used to best ability and customer service levels are kept to the highest standards.
Main Duties of Role
- Coordinate installation schedules, liaising with customers to ensure 100% delivery against quality standards and service levels. This will include planning installs from receipt of purchase order, stock control & man hours, through to completion timetables.
- Manage service levels for maintenance, repair & callout visits, including managing the co-ordination of engineers’ schedule, appointment schedule, customer liaison and all related paperwork.
- Effective management of an engineering and scheduling team of in order to assign employees to work locations best-suited to the employee’s background, skills, transportation and client requirements.
- Work in partnership with Technical, Sales, Admin and Monitoring to ensure timely delivery and allocation of resources and products, and provide seamless transition of activities between departments.
- Responsible for reporting, advising and counselling management on status of installs and maintenance statistics.
- Monthly reporting on workload projections including financial information
- Ensure the company is working to Quality Standard Guidelines.
- Undertake the full spectrum of employee management processes including; recruitment, identification and development of skills, training and appraisals.
- Ensure a cross trained team to provide cover on all activities at all times, and to assist with the management of peaks in workload.
- Review and develop working procedures and systems, to improve departmental performance and reporting.
- Review and implement internal plans for remote servicing and remote support to bring more business efficiency and better customer support.
- Extensive man management experience
- Experience of working in a fast paced, pressurised environment
- Excellent collaboration and leadership skills
- Strong IT skills
- Planning, scheduling and project management experience
- Positive, can-do and friendly persona
- Confident, organised and resilient
- Excel & Microsoft Project proficient
- Ability to delegate site-specific duties to on-site supervisory staff
- Security System knowledge