The continued rise of violent incidents in healthcare facilities such as hospitals means security has become a priority across the health sector.
Implementing appropriate solutions and services, implementing training, providing ongoing management and also ensuring a security programme complies with industry regulations is not easy.
The following security aspects, tailored to a specific hospital environment, need to be considered:
- CCTV Surveillance and Monitoring
- Access Control and Key and Door Management
- Emergency Communication procedures
- Visitor Management Solutions
- Risk Assessments
- Parking Management and Traffic Control Systems
- Security Officers trained in the requirements of the healthcare sector
- Integrated intruder alarms and fire alarms
However, all the many technological solutions appropriate to the healthcare sector need to be implemented by a security company experienced in protecting hospitals, clinics and surgeries.
Perhaps GBSG can advise on security for you healthcare facility? To get a free security consultation for your company call us on 01775 821100